Proximity to both production and our costumers gives us a unique opportunity to develop creative and effective solutions, and enables us to provide the best service packages in the seismic market. Tailor made product development is our core activity.
We provide highly qualified service teams upon request, in both assistance and installments on ships around the world.
Our core areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
– Development and customized seismic solutions
– Repair and maintenance of equipment
– Spare parts delivery for all our products
– Tailor-made, spare part delivery
– Individual support in design and development
– Product lifting certificate
– GRP/ plastic repairs
– Water cutting and advanced welding
– 70 meter quay length
We have commodity agreements with certified ISO 9001 manufactures. This ensures both traceability and deliverability.
We use the Autocad 3D Inventor software in our mechanical design and calculations. All other cad-formats can be converted to our system. Stress analysis calculations are performed as FEM analysis in Inventor.
In securing traceability in our projects, we use the ERP system VISMA.
Through partners, we have access to:
– Fluid dynamic calculations
– Product lifting certificate and non-destructive testing
– Welding engineers and competence
Development and production of seismic equipment has been a priority area for more than 10 years. Starting with basic solutions, we have evolved to become a separate business concept. SEISMEQ is now known as a company with expert knowledge about the industry.